The beautiful bride and her porcelain plumeria bouquet.
We were welcomed back to our "estate" by three dead cockroaches (the bug count on the right has been updated). We're slowly getting used to not being surprised to find them, but that does not mean we like it. Better dead than alive, but better not to have them at all. R guesses that growing up in suburbia means she does not have a cockroach tolerance.
We admit that we can accept (not welcome) the occasional cockroach since we are in paradise. For example, we stopped for a quick dip in the ocean before a trip to Costco. Just ten minutes at the beach (long enough to get chewed up by a couple of waves) and then we were on our way.
It's hard living in Hawaii.
It was great seeing R & A. I enjoyed the hours the three of us spent together chatting at Starbucks. I am happy that you are back in paradise. I look forward to seeing you again at some point. Miss you both already.
ReplyDelete